Terms and Conditions
These Website Terms (hereinafter the “Terms”) govern and regulate your rights and obligation within the terms of your usage of this website https://citadelventures.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”) and the relationships by and between you and CITADEL VENTURES CYPRUS LIMITED, the company incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus, with its registration number ΗΕ 384776, with its registered address at 79 Spyrou Kyprianou Ave, Protopapas Bldg, 2nd floor, office 201, 3076 Limassol, Cyprus (hereinafter the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). By visiting or using the Website, you hereby signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. Any actions on the Website that are made by using your Internet connection or electronic device, unless you prove otherwise, shall be deemed as have been taken by you.
E-mail address for correspondence.
Should you have any questions, please, contact us via e-mail address [email protected].
Revisions of these Terms.
We can change, amend, modify, or correct these Terms for any reason and without notice. In case of any changes, amendments, modifications, or corrections, we will post the revised version of the Terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms for any changes whenever you access the Website. Your continued usage of the Website after the revised Terms have entered into force shall be considered as a fact that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Сyprus. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
Conditions of Use.
You agree to use the Website in compliance with applicable law, which includes all applicable laws, bylaws, statutes, regulation, and policies. Applicable law also includes, without limitation, intellectual property laws and personal data protection laws. You agree not to use the Website and/or submit to the Website, the Company, or to any visitor or user of the Website anything which in any regard:
- conflicts with the rights and interests of the Company: these include, without limitation, intellectual property rights, trademarks and broadcasting rights;
- infringes the rights and freedoms of other users or visitors of the Website: these include, without limitation, their rights under personal data protection law;
- is abusive, derogatory, defamatory, discriminatory, embarrassing, harassing, harmful, hateful, inaccurate, indecent, malicious, menacing, obscene, offensive, out-of-date, political, pornographic, profane, racist, sexist, threatening, untrue, vulgar;
- discriminates or encourages discrimination against any particular group or person based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition;
- is criminal, fraudulent, cheating;
- consists in impersonation of another person, entity, organisation, institution, or body and/or misrepresents relationships with any other person, entity, organisation, institution, or body;
- involves your delivery or transmission of any viruses, spam, malware, algorithm, logic bomb any other malicious technic, program or interface or involves gaining access that otherwise would not be accessible for you;
- involves interference in the performance of the Website or the server which makes the Website available;
- may cause a leakage of personal data of the users or visitors of the Website and may cause the personal data breach as defined by Article 4(12) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Unless these Terms provide otherwise, the copyright and other rights to all information, data, codes, interfaces, texts, drawings, design, publications, artworks, pictures, photographs, music, images, graphics, and materials (hereinafter the “Content“) that are displayed or otherwise presented on the Website are owned by the Company or licensed to the Company by its suppliers or licensors. You are permitted to use and download such Content or any other materials from the Website to your electronic device subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You use the Website and any Content it contains for your internal, personal, private use only;
- Except otherwise provided and permitted by applicable law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Website or the Content it contains for any other purpose without prior written permission of the Company. This includes, without limitation, not reproducing or storing any part of the Website or the Content it contains in any other web page or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service;
- Except as the Company expressly permits in these Terms, you shall not in any way modify or create derivative works from the Website`s Content;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms or by the Company in writing are reserved.
You agree to fully indemnify Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents for, and to hold it harmless against any and all losses, liability, damages, claims or expenses arising out of or in connection with:
- the breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your Internet connection or by using your electronic device
- any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use, or inability to use, or attempted use of the Website;
- your violation of any law or regulation when using or visiting of the Website;
- any other matter for which you are responsible under these Terms or the applicable law.
Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not assign any of the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of the Company, and any such assignment will be null and void. The Company may assign these Terms or any rights, interests or obligations hereunder without your consent.
The Website may contain links to the services, websites or resources that are operated by third parties. These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Company of any of the products, services or opinions of the company or organization or individual. The Company bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external website or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external website for answers to questions regarding its content.
The Company processes your personal data in accordance with the Website`s Privacy Notice. Please, read our Privacy Notice before using the Website and especially before the provision of any personal data to us.
DISCLAIMER. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGE, CLAIMS, LOSSES OR INJURIES WERE FORESEEN OR FORESEEABLE BY THE COMPANY. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION) IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR DELAY IN USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT IN IT OR ACCESSIBLE FROM IT OR FROM ANY ACTION OR DECISION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH MATERIAL FOR ANY: (I) INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES; (II) LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (III) LOSS OF USE OF MONEY; (IV) LOSS OF CONTRACTS; (V) LOSS OF REVENUE; (VI) LOSS OF GOODWILL; (VII) LOSS OF REPUTATION; (VIII) LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (IX) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (X) LOSS OF OPERATION TIME; (XI) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; OR (XII) LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR THE COMPANY HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD. THE COMPANY MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAY OCCASIONALLY NEED TO CARRY OUT REPAIRS, MAINTENANCE OR INTRODUCE NEW FACILITIES AND FUNCTIONS. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUSPENDED OR WITHDRAWN TO OR FROM YOU PERSONALLY OR ALL USERS TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE COMPANY MAY ALSO IMPOSE RESTRICTIONS ON THE LENGTH AND MANNER OF USAGE OF ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE WHICH YOU MAY USE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY AFFECT, ANY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR OBTAINING ANY MATERIAL FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF USING, THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES. THE COMPANY MAY CHANGE OR UPDATE THE WEBSITE AND ANYTHING DESCRIBED IN IT WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. WHILE THE COMPANY ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE CORRECT, NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN THAT THEY ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. THE MATERIAL AND CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IT SHALL NOT GIVE RISE TO ANY COMMITMENT OR OBLIGATION BY THE COMPANY.
If any provision, clause, phrase, word or application of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision, clause, phrase, word shall be struck out and the remaining provisions, clauses, phrases, words shall remain enforceable.